We believe God wants to do powerful things in our lives, families, our church and our city. Join us in 21 days of prayer and fasting. Below is the list of things we're praying for this week.
Pray about your walk with Jesus Christ.
- Repent of any areas of sin and disobedience. (1 John 1:5-10)
- Pray for an awareness of God’s presence. (Psalm 139)
- Pray for empowerment as you walk in obedience. (Romans 15:13)
- Pray for those in your sphere of influence who are far from God or who are struggling.
Pray for God to grant wisdom and guidance to Turning Point Staff.
- Charlene Kellogg, Housekeeping
- Steve Longley, Pastor
- David Parsons, Director of Youth Ministries
- Jennifer Bedwell, Administrative Assistant and Housekeeping
Pray for the future plans for Turning Point
- That God would make us hunger for His presence.
- That God would help us fully establish our ministries to Children, Youth, Invest/Invite, Worship, Growth Track, Community Groups, and Serve Teams
- That God will build up an increasing number of leaders for these ministries.
- For strengthening in areas of ministry that are lacking.
- That God would continue to shape us as the context where people who are far from God can and are brought from spiritual darkness into the light of God’s grace.