These are the beliefs Nazarenes hold to be true:
- We believe in one God-the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Old and New Testament Scriptures, given by plenary
inspiration, contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
- We believe that man is born with a fallen nature, and is, therefore,
inclined to evil, and that continually.
- We believe that the finally impenitent are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- We believe that the atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human
race; and that whosoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is
justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
- We believe that believers are to be sanctified wholly, subsequent to
regeneration, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to
the entire sanctification of believers.
- We believe that our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final
judgment will take place.